March 7

What kind of documents do I need for estate planning?


While a bit broader than just estate planning we generally reccomend three sets of “worst case scenario” documents. First a will or a trust (to handle your estate once you die). Second a power of attorney (so someone can handle your finances if you’re unable to). Third an advanced medical directive (so your family and agents know your medical desires).


You may also like

Prenuptial Agreements

Prenuptial Agreements

The types of custody

The types of custody
{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}

Get in touch

0 of 350